Friday 11 March 2011

Final plans are in

I think I bit off more that I could chew by volunteering to read all of the plans.
I will recommend that the leaders read them first, ok them and then pass them on to the Professional Learning Team for any difficult ones.
Also received the first applications for funding and time off.
Again, need a system to deal with this.
I will put an envelop into my pigeon hole for this, read through, ok it from my point of view and then pass on to the Administrative Coordinator who will pass it on to others.
Then the applicants get a photocopy and I get it back again.
Again, I am astonished about the brilliance of some of the teachers that I work with.
If our school does not change significantly over the next few years, I will be staggered!

No comments:

Post a Comment